- Must be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work from prints, hand sketches, or follow verbal direction to layout, cope, and miter.
- Heavy structural steel experience a plus.
- Welding experience: tig-carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum, mig-including pulse arc welding.
- Must have valid driver’s license, transportation
- Rigging, millwright, plant or machine maintenance experience
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
- Forklift license a plus
- OSHA 10 a plus but not necessary
CDL Class A Driver
We are looking for experienced CDL Drivers to safely and efficiently transport materials, supplies, and equipment to various job sites for Industrial Transfer. Experience Required:
- Operate company owned vehicle to deliver materials, supplies and equipment to and from job sites.
- Possess all necessary licenses and certifications.
- Service as a member of the crew if/as necessary.
- Insure that loads on trailers are properly tied down before transport.
- Keep a daily log in accordance with DOT.
- Inspect vehicle on a daily basis and complete a vehicle condition report.
- Perform other duties as requested by Operations Manager/Foreman.
We are a full service Industrial Contractor specializing in strategic facility relocation, equipment installation, rigging, millwright and custom fabrication.
We offer excellent compensation packages and benefits including medical, dental and 410(k) plan.
Please respond by emailing your resume or inquiries. We will contact to set up an interview.