- Must be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work from prints, hand sketches, or follow verbal direction to layout, cope, and miter.
- Heavy structural steel experience a plus.
- Welding experience: tig-carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum, mig-including pulse arc welding.
- Must have valid driver’s license, transportation
- Rigging, millwright, plant or machine maintenance experience
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
- Forklift license a plus
- OSHA 10 a plus but not necessary
We are a full service Industrial Contractor specializing in strategic facility relocation, equipment installation, rigging, millwright and custom fabrication.
We offer excellent compensation packages and benefits including medical, dental and 410(k) plan.
Please respond by emailing your resume or inquiries. We will contact to set up an interview