Industrial Transfer & Storage is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Fabricator/Welder. We specialize in the fabrication and installation of heavy mild steel components (fixtures, mezzanines, railings, equipment repairs, and industrial modifications). This individual will be located primarily in our Southbridge, MA shop, however, there will be day travel required at times (you’ll receive mileage reimbursement). The perfect candidate would be a welder/fabricator that enjoys industrial applications and gets the job done safely.
- MIG Welding (Standard MIG, FCAW, GMAW, Pulse, etc.)
- Stick Welding (SMAW)
- Familiar with carbon steel and or/high strength steel plate
- Cutting, drilling, grinding, beveling
- Oxyacetylene/Plasma Torch Cutting
- Jigging/Fit-Up/and Assembly
- AWS D1.1 Certified or comparable experience
- Ability to read blueprints and weld symbols
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family & Medical Leave (PMFL)
- Mileage To and From Job Sites
- Travel Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
Please send us your inquiry using the form below. You can also email us your resume; please email to email@example.com
We are a full service Industrial Contractor specializing in strategic facility relocation, equipment installation, rigging, millwright and custom fabrication. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. If you are an ambitious person who takes pride in a job well done, enjoys being part of a team, and have safety as your #1 priority, ITS may be the job to take you to retirement. We offer excellent compensation packages and benefits including medical, dental and 410(k) plan.
Please respond by emailing your resume or inquiries. We will contact to set up an interview.