Industrial Transfer & Storage is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Manager with an industrial background in the areas of rigging and millwright. Tasks include estimating, project management, supervision, and execution of strategic projects
- Manage multiple large strategic projects from start to finish. Tasks to include
- Estimating and planning
- Set up of professional subcontracted services such as electrical, mechanical, cranes, etc.
- Contract negotiations
- Invoicing and record-keeping
- Manage large and strategic projects from the office and in the field
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with staff
- Support other projects with engineering and technical knowledge
- Prepare safety work instructions, procedures, and job hazard analyses (JHA’s) for the project
- Provide leadership to your team from in the office and out in the field.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management with rigging/industrial experience
- CAD is a strong plus
- Strong communication skills in dealing with customers, field employees, and sub-contractors
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to manage projects throughout the United States as necessary
- Must be quality-focused and have strong and pro-active understanding of Health & Safety
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family & Medical Leave (PMFL)
- Mileage To and From Job Sites
- Travel Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
Please send us your inquiry using the form below. You can also email us your resume; please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a full service Industrial Contractor specializing in strategic facility relocation, equipment installation, rigging, millwright and custom fabrication. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. If you are an ambitious person who takes pride in a job well done, enjoys being part of a team, and have safety as your #1 priority, ITS may be the job to take you to retirement. We offer excellent compensation packages and benefits including medical, dental and 410(k) plan.
Please respond by emailing your resume or inquiries. We will contact to set up an interview.