Riggers & Millwrights
Industrial Transfer & Storage is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Rigger/Millwright. Must be a motivated and safety-minded team player with a positive attitude.
- Set up and rigging of large-scale heavy equipment & machinery
- Position, align, or level machines, equipment, and structures
- Test mechanical products or equipment
- Signal directions or warnings to co-workers.
- Adhere to all company safety programs, policies & procedures
- Knowledge of hoisting and forklift operation necessary
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience using rigging and hoisting devices
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Minimum OSHA 10, OSHA 30 a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family & Medical Leave (PMFL)
- Mileage To and From Job Sites
- Travel Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
Please send us your inquiry using the form below. You can also email us your resume; please email to email@example.com
We are a full service Industrial Contractor specializing in strategic facility relocation, equipment installation, rigging, millwright and custom fabrication. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. If you are an ambitious person who takes pride in a job well done, enjoys being part of a team, and have safety as your #1 priority, ITS may be the job to take you to retirement. We offer excellent compensation packages and benefits including medical, dental and 410(k) plan.
Please respond by emailing your resume or inquiries. We will contact to set up an interview.