CDL Class A Driver
Industrial Transfer & Storage is looking for a candidate to fill the position of CDL Class A Driver. The role of the CDL Driver is to transport materials, supplies, and equipment safely and efficiently to various job sites for Industrial Transfer.
- Operate company-owned vehicle safely and efficiently to deliver materials, supplies and equipment to and from job sites
- Serve as a member of the cres if/as necessary after delivering materials/equipment to job site.
- Ensure that loads on trailers are properly tied down before transport
- Keep a driver’s daily log in accordance with DOT regulations
- Inspect vehicles on a daily basis and complete a vehicle condition report
- Perform other duties as requested by Operations Manager/Forman
- 100% compliance with all laws, standard working and safe work practices and procedures
- Full participation in ITS’ Safety Program
- At least 2 years of related experience is required
- Must hold a Commercial Driver’s License Class A, with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Ability to safely drive various types of vehicles
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors, and customers
- Minimum OSHA 10, OSHA 30 a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family & Medical Leave (PMFL)
- Mileage To and From Job Sites
- Travel Reimbursement
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
Please send us your inquiry using the form below. You can also email us your resume; please email to email@example.com
We are a full service Industrial Contractor specializing in strategic facility relocation, equipment installation, rigging, millwright and custom fabrication. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. If you are an ambitious person who takes pride in a job well done, enjoys being part of a team, and have safety as your #1 priority, ITS may be the job to take you to retirement. We offer excellent compensation packages and benefits including medical, dental and 410(k) plan.
Please respond by emailing your resume or inquiries. We will contact to set up an interview.